So I know everyone is doing gift guides, but I just LOVE them! I like to be super nosy and see what others would pick, and also get inspiration. So here is my favourite picks for this year for “her”.
- Merci Maman Personalised Acorn Necklace. I love this as its beautifully crafted, has a thoughtful element that can be personalised, and is timeless so can suit all ages. This is on my wish list, I particularly like the contrasting metals from the leaf to the acorn.
- Rosita Lollipop FA LA LA Necklace. Just perfect for the festive season, fun, flirty and fabulous!
- Leaf by Bella Beat: This stylish health monitor is designed for women and can monitor sleep, activity and breathing and can help you to reduce stress. Its been helping me and cannot praise it enough!
- Selfish Mother Steel Grey Slub 3/4 Tee: I simply adore this range, 100% organic combed cotton, and 100% of profit goes to Women for Women UK a wonderful charity helping women in 8 war-torn regions rebuild their lives.
- Pommade Divine Remedy Balm: This is my luxury go to balm for everything! Cuts, bruises, itchy, dry and irritated skin, you name it, it fixes it. Its been used by all the women in my family, we have loved it for generations so its great to see the brand have a facelift!
- Pink Lining Iphone 6 Penguin Love Case: Anyone who knows me will tell you I LOVE penguins, and this is just adorable. It matches my Penguin Love Plain Jane Change Bag so I have been dropping hints like crazy!
Of course, whilst these lists are fun to make, but my real wish this Christmas is to be with my family and loved ones. If you could treat yourself to one little treat what would it be?