So as you all know, I am a huge fan of Scandinavian brands for Little Viking and Mini Viking. They have so much me&i as we love the quality. What a lot of people don’t know is me&i also have adults clothing!
The principle is the same, you get to have a fabulous party at your house (no sales pushing as you receive a discount and gift just for having the party, rather than the usual spend X amount) and you get to have all your girlfriends over and shop in the comfort of your own home (usually involves wine!). What I love about this concept is that I can try things on and most importantly feel the fabrics, but I am not having to go out and shop (with two young children, clothes shopping for myself is almost impossible).
This season for me&i has been my favourite for the women’s range, and it looks like I am not alone, so many women I know have been snapping up the styles!
So what are my favourite picks this season?
Above are my casual look choices this season. From left to right:
- The Long sleeved boat neck top is one of the most flattering tops I own. It hides all my lumps and bumps and the colour is just fabulous with my red hair!
- The Striped T-shirt and shorts are my holiday essential, we are off to Italy at the end of the month and these will be a part of my staple wardrobe.
- Finally I come onto two of my favourite items, the Pinstriped Boatneck top, still as flattering as the long-sleeved and pulls you in all the right places. BUT it is the second skin jeans EVERYONE is talking about this season. They could quite possible be the best pair of jeans I have ever owned. They don’t sag through the day, the size you try on is the size you will need, no shrinking, no stretching over time….. just a beautiful toned bum with every wear! Now who can complain about that?
My smarter looks this season have a very similar colour pattern. This is something I really love about me&i, they are consistent with their colours, so very often you can wear old season with new and buy one skirt and 3 tops to go with it. From left to right:
- The Waves and Dots Dress might be my favourite item this season. Straight fit, knee-length. Feminine boatneck and elbow-length sleeves. Comes with a wide black belt if want to emphasise your waist. Looks great with or without the belt! It also has a matching dress for Mini Viking. Keep an eye out for my blog on matching Mama and Mini!
- The Midi Tube skirt and Draped Sleeved top are simply divine together. The tube skirt is so versatile and again brilliant at hiding my mum tum! I will be wearing this with sandles and a chunky necklace in the day, add a black jacket and heels for night! Two outfits in one!
- Finally my love of pinstripe has been met with the gorgeous Pinstripe Tunic. Generous at the top and fitted over the hips, mid-thigh length. Elbow-length sleeves and a neat, feminine collar. I love that again this can go from day to night with such ease. I also find this dress particularly flattering for me as I am quite short!